Costa Tuna Alley PRO
As recognizable as the sandy shelves between islands in the Bahamas that Giant Bluefin run through each spring, Costa’s Tuna Alley frame now comes with an updated style and PRO Series upgrades. This legacy frame’s updated vent system is backed up by six fish-spotting features to help you do it like the pros: Sweat management channels and eyewire drains, improved Hydrolite rubber, adjustable nose pads, top hooding and side shields, and metal keeper slots. Fish on.
- Available in polarized, color-enhancing 580G only for PRO-level clarity and scratch resistance.
- Sweat channels and eyewire drains are designed to help keep you cool and your vision clear so you can see things like fish. Or structure holding fish. Just go fish.
- Hydrolite temples get stickier the wetter they get. Our new formula is more durable and better than ever.
- Ventilated nose pads are fully adjustable for a customizable fit?designed to help reduce fogging.
- Clip or tie in some keepers on and keep on keepin? on fishing instead of trying to look overboard for your Costas, which are hard to see without your Costas.
- Side shields and hooding help keep light from leaking in so your focus stays fixed on finding fish.
Costa Case Cleaning Cloth Limited Lifetime