This durable O Matter frame offers an extended range of view through its single lens, and its swappable nosepads and temples let you change it from a performance configuration that keeps up with an active life to a lifestyle look.
- Interchangeable temples and nosepad adapt from lifestyle to sport performance
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- 4×2 Toric lens for extended periphery
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.