Holbrook Race Worn Collection
With a paint treatment inspired by the vintage look of well-worn favorites, the Oakley™ Race Worn Collection makes a bold statement with classic designs accented with colored highlights.
Holbrook is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley™ technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley™ icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium interior stem pads and nose pads increase grip without compromising on style
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Frame suitable for small to medium faces
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.