An Icon Re:Imagined
For the 30th anniversary of Subzero, Oakley launches Re:Subzero, a futuristic version of the original Subzero — taking the iconic silhouette to a new dimension. Leveraging PhysioMorphic Geometry, which enables eyewear to be designed without limitations, the unique shield lens shape is etched to give it a dual lens aesthetic – reminiscent of the original.
Re:Subzero is equipped with Oakley’s proprietary Prizm Lens Technology, which is engineered to enhance color and contrast.
• DESIGN – Progressive lens design enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry
• FRAME MATERIAL – Strong yet light O Matter frame
• LENS ATTACHMENT – Unique lens attachment leverages the icon to connect the lens, lug, stem and icon into a flush, one-of-a-kind design
• NOSEPADS – Unobtainium nosepads for a no-slip grip
• SEE MORE DETAILS – Available with Prizm Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.